Friday, December 19, 2008

Home for the holidays...I hope.

I'm back from a month in Canada. I got back Monday morning after 12+ hours of travel and two 3 hour layovers. I had thought I was going to have to leave again today or tomorrow, but thankfully the site pushed the install. For now, I'll be home for Christmas, but that could change in the three business days before Christmas. I'm preparing like I'll be here. Adam and I went shopping yesterday, he likes watching me spend money, and we began discussing the menu last night after a nice evening with Juliet, Dave and the kids. I miss my nephews when I'm on the road and love the hugs I get when I see them again.
I'm keeping things simple this year. I got one big gift for everyone in the house and just one thing for each of the kids. OK, one big one for William split between me and Kathryn's boys. I've realized over the last year that I don't need much and I hope my family hasn't gotten me too much stuff. As it is the TSA questions the number of electronics in my carry on bag.
I'm feeling better than my last post and I appreciate all the kind words you gave me. I'm hanging in for now but keeping my options open.

1 comment:

edenwoman said...

So glad that you are home.
I appreciate all that you contribute to us when you are here!