Monday, December 12, 2005

What a weekend!

Well! I'm home from what has been the longest 2 days I've had in a long time. On Saturday we all drove out to fort Wayne Indiana for Christmas with Kathryn's Family. We had a good time, despite the fact that three of us were having different allergy attacks. We got money, that's always nice, right? We ate a lot of food, had an amazing cheesecake, and heard the same silly joke about a parrot and a magician that we heard last year. Then we drove home (2 of us under the influence of benadryl) and went to sleep. This morning I woke up early and had to clean the snow off my car to go to Sunday school. I got home around 11:30 AM and mom and I got dressed up and drove to our alma mater in Ohio to sing in the annual Messiah performance. That got done around 5 PM, followed by the alumni reception, and then we got back in the car to drive the 2 hours home.
I can't remember the last time my pajamas felt this good. I will now finish my herbal tea and go to bed so I can get up at 5 AM and get ready for work.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

You WERE busy! But I bet you had fun.