Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm back...And a word of warning...

I know, you didn't even know I was gone. The whole two people that read this when I happen to post know better then to expect things from me here.
I got back yesterday from Florida. I went down with my dad for 5 days to visit my grandpa who I don't see more then once a year since he moved down full time years ago. He'll be 79 years old on Monday and I think at that age its ok to be opinionated and stuck in your ways, I just wish people would accept it in me now.
Now here is my warning to all of you. I'm sure you've seen the spray bottles of sunscreen and thought "great idea!" And it is, but learn from my mistake. Spray and make sure you spray everywhere. For good measure, rub the stuff in, just to make sure you got it everywhere. I sprayed. I saw droplets of moisture all over, I thought I was covered. A few hours later I saw that I was wrong. I look like the victim of a nuclear accident. I have a big white patch on the right side of my chest and little white dots on the left. The rest is ALL lobster red!!! But hey, the stuff worked where it was.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Can you believe grandpa is 79 now? Crazy.

Thanks for the warning. I was thinking of buying some of that stuff. Now I'll know the right way to use it.