Hello! First off, I am the worlds worst blogger.
Now that thats said, lets talk about me.
Last may I decided I was tired of being fat. Ever since puberty I have been overweight. So I convinced my dad (who was also too big) to go to weight watchers with me. He had done it once before. He lost a lot of weight and reached his goal, but then he got lazy and fat again.
Almost 8 months later I am down 46 pounds and I have never felt or looked better. I weigh less now then I did when I started high school 13 years ago. Soon I'll be able to shop in the regular sizes instead of being banished to plus size like I have been for most of my life.
This week I learned fiber is my friend. I kept up the fiber intake this past week and lost 2.2 pounds. I try and keep things updated better in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, you have been a very bad blogger. :-p
You already know that I am so proud of you! You look terrific, and your mood seems a bit brighter, too. ^_^
Congratulations on the weight loss! I love Weight Watchers and have done it after my 2 boys were born. I have more success with my first than my second just because I didn't have time to do my points. But the amazing thing about it is after you reach your goal, you have learned so much about eating and food that you don't see it as a diet anymore. It is a whole new lifestyle you gain. Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment