I was so excited yesterday when I heard the release date for the last Harry Potter book was announced! July 21st!! I've lost track of how many times I've read all of the books...I have a tendency to re-read them all right before a new book and/or movie comes out. Sometimes I just start re-reading them all for fun. I have to thank some old college friends for getting me into Harry Potter to begin with. Becky and Darin were obsessed with them, and shortly after the second book came out in paperback and after I'd seen the first movie I got into it all. Now half the office and the majority of my friends and family are all waiting with baited breath for the last book. Who will die? Is Snape evil? I just can't take the suspense!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know what to get me for my birthday, sis! Just as you have the last few books. I love how the new Harry Potter books always seem to be released around the time of my birthday!
And, yes, Snape is EVIL!
Ahhh.. if only I have the time to read. Harry Potter is on the top of my list when I find snippets of time to do anything besides sleep :) But like all the Potter fans, I'm dying to know who died in this last book!
Post a Comment