Does this look like me??
<---------------------- I recently got a strange voice mail from someone I used to date saying he didn't respond to my message on my space because he didn't know if it was me or not. SO, I want to know what you all think. Does the picture look like me? That is, if you know me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yep. Looks like you. Your ex BF sounds like he's not too bright anyway, from what I've gathered anyway.
Well, as the person on this earth who has known you the longest, I still say :No,not really."
Not that it's a bad picture, just doesn't look like the you that I see.
See what happens if someone else takes a pictue!
Love ya!!
I think the photo looks like you. The only reason why it seems different is because the photo probably caught you at a moment when your regular public face was lowered. That happens to me too. I have a face for many occasions: a happy face, sad face, irritated face, and a public face, among others. Some people tend to see one more than another.
Post a Comment