Friday, February 08, 2008

One week down...

Well, I made it through my first week of training. The company is taking us out to a French restaurant for dinner tonight and then we have the weekend off. Not sure what were all doing, but we'll find someway to entertain ourselves.
Time has flown by this week! Maybe because we've been so busy, but it seems like it should be Wednesday. We still have so much more to go over before they send us out on our first shadow, I can't imagine how we are going to cover it all in five days.
Just looked at the new schedule and I still don't have anything listed...no idea what is happening after next Friday...this is going to be a test for me...I like to plan ahead and this job won't let me.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Not used to this new habit of your! (Updating the blog, that is.)