I got my bag back after 11 PM on Tuesday night. It doesn't look damaged-that's a plus. I just wish I'd had a better idea of when it was coming-I stayed home all day because I was afraid they would show up and I wouldn't be here. Oh well, I needed a bum day after my travel ordeals.
Today (well, technically yesterday) I got my laundry done and spent some quality time with my sister and nephews. Sister claims that big boy asks for me all the time, but when I come over he ignores me for a good part of the visit and treats me like a jungle gym for the rest of it. That boy sure does keep my upper body strength up-he hardly lets me put him down once he realizes I'm there. Then there's little guy, he likes it when I throw him up in the air and flip him upside down. He fell asleep today as I was feeding him apple Cinnamon oatmeal baby food. It smelled good. I almost ate it.
I thought I was going to be social tonight. I planned on going to see my friend Michael's band play. I was just about to leave when he called and said the show was cancelled. So, instead I went to the grocery store and bought some fruit, milk and fudge bars.
I should go to sleep. I have to go to the dentist in the morning. I have 2 appointment. One for a cleaning and one to be fitted for a crown. YEEE!
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment