
I'm still up in Saskatoon. On Friday we were all working hard in the basement when this giant frog walked in and wished us a happy leap year. Strange people up here-but fun. They like to talk about the weather all the time. I don't blame them, it's cold and windy and a lot of old snow still on the ground.
We've had a pretty busy week. I got here a day after the lead installer and Jen didn't get in till after midnight that night. So the two of us missed the important part at the beginning where you talk to the management and do the initial setup of the program. But we've been busy since, not getting a whole day off yet. We split up the training classes. Chris (our lead) did the morning training and Jen and I took turns leading the afternoon training classes. We've been getting some great experience here and I think I'm really going to like this job.
I still don't know where I'll go next. I plan on emailing my manager if I don't know anything by Wednesday. I'll be back home late Saturday night and will get to go two hours ahead with daylight savings-since I'm an hour behind Michigan now. If you read this-leave a comment-I want to know who's checking my blog. Peace, love and Laylibugs :-)

5 comments:
Well, I am reading your blog!
Great picture! It is so good to understand other cultures and this encounter with the Saskatoonian Frog Tribe will stay with you for years, I am sure!
Keeep the info coming!
i am reading your blog
i'm reading your blog.
Hey, hey. Nice to hear that you are still alive n well! Hopefully i will get the chance to catch up with you on AIM or yahoo. Talk to ya later!
~Heather
Dude! That frog rules!
Post a Comment