I feel like poo. Not just regular poo, but old poo that has started to dry out but has something growing on it. I cannot recall a time in my life when I have felt so full of snot yet dry at the same time. Does that make any sense to anyone but me??
Two days ago, if you'd have asked me if I was glad to be home, I would have said no. I would have told you I wanted to go back to work and make some money. Today I flew to Nashville and would rather be in my bed in Michigan or sitting in my big Ikea chair that I live in some days. But I need to work, I've been off for 10 days. That's 10 days I won't get paid for. So, here I am in the music city...I'm trying to make the best of it. I know one of the other people on the site and we walked downtown tonight to get some dinner and see some of the town.
I need stronger drugs to kick this cold...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment