First the good. I've been in Nashville since Tuesday and I've almost completely kicked my cold. I got the cold compliments of my darling nephews last weekend. I can't be mad at them though, they're cute even when they have big snot bubbles hanging out their noses.
Here is my annoyance. I'm supposed to be in training Monday in Maryland and am still in Nashville with a plane ticket from Detroit. I don't know what smart person booked my flight when they can all see I'm not home if they look at the schedule. Most of this was done after 5 on Friday so it's going to be fun for me to try and get in touch with an office person this weekend to get this all squared away and chances are I'll get to Maryland on Monday after class has started.
Northwest miles earned getting here=500
UPDATE: My manager called me just over an hour after I wrote this and told me she was going to take care of everything. Now I just have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment