Friday, May 02, 2008

Strange place...

I thought when I was in Saskatoon that that airport was small. I was wrong. Yuma is a small airport. Only 2 airlines fly out, United and US Air. You don't go through security until it's time for your flight to board and you walk out onto the runway to get on the plane. They don't have a gift shop here, just a snack bar and a bar that have the same food I think. What made me smile was the girl working the snack bar is wearing a knit cap and sweater. I tried to be slick with my cell phone and take this picture, you can clearly see the little ball at the top of her hat-and did I mention it has ear flaps! Did I mention this is Arizona?? Literally 10 minutes from Mexico and half an hour from California...I don't know what to say.

US Airways miles earned this trip 4,002

No comments: