Hello all! As you may or may not know I made it back from Tampa for less then 24 hours and headed out to Andover Mass. where I did 5 days of support and got to spend an evening with family. I had a nice week off and am now on my way to Lexington Kentucky, the start of what will be a long 3-4 weeks of travel. After this it's up to Toronto and then (as of now) back down to Lakeland Florida to do my first lead.
My flight didn't get booked till this morning, and it was a one way ticket. That always raises the red flag with the TSA for the 'additional screening.' So, I get put in another line and have to wait for a female TSA person to do my pat down. Let me just say, if I wanted to hide something on my person they wouldn't find it in my pat down. I can hide all sorts of things in my bra and they only pat down my sides and the inside of my legs. I've been know to put keys, cameras, phones, money, credit cards and ID all down the front of my bra. I could of walked right through with some plastic explosive and they never would have known. Of course, they now have those X-ray machines at some security points that can see all the way through your clothes and tell what you look like naked, but I read you can request to have an old fashioned pat down if you don't want to feel violated by the machine. So what's stopping a big busted terrorist from walking right on through with a plastic bomb hiding under her boobs? These are the things that run through my mind as I sit in the airport sipping my Starbucks.
I'm in the midst of a layover in Charlotte NC. I like this airport. I had a 20 minute stop here on my way to Tampa. They have attendants in the bathrooms with mouthwash, mints and q-tips. They also have free WI-fie Internet and nice big rocking chairs next to windows shaded by fake trees. Not little fake trees, but tall ones in huge black ceramic pots. You almost forget your at the airport until the voice comes over the intercom to remind you to watch your bags or you look out the window and see a plane go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been known to hide cash in my cleavage. It's like a purse right on your body. hehe
Post a Comment