I get all mixed up when I work audit support. The idea that I come into work one day and leave the next just doesn't transfer from my logical mind to my inner clock. All of Saturday morning I thought it was Friday. When I did realize the day I must have forgotten almost immediately. I woke up later that day and decided to call my friend Kathy at work. When the phone was answered I knew I must have been confused because a weekend person, James, answered the phone. I said 'hi, how are you? This is Layli. What day is it?' He sweetly replied 'It's Saturday, June 28.' I don't know what bothers me more...that I forgot what day it was or that James wasn't even fazed by my complete confusion. I guess I have said it before...I'm so confused.
Off to Toronto, I think I'll be back on the 8th...but we all know that can change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment