Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello fron the Grand Canyon State


I've been in Arizona for just over a week now doing my second phase of training. So far so good. It's a lot more in depth this time around, mainly because I knew a lot of what we covered the first two weeks in Maryland. Now we're getting into the guts of things and how to set it all up so it works the way the hotel wants it.

We all went to a Diamondback baseball game on Friday night. Just before we left my cell phone started to act odd. My screen was flickering and after a while it just went black. I could still make and receive calls but I couldn't see what I was dialing. Since the buttons on the lg chocolate are so small I'm always hitting the wrong keys. Soooo, I had to get a new phone. Saturday we all hung out by the pool and I went and got myself a different phone.

Sunday morning four of us got up early and drove the 3 1/2 hours to the Grand Canyon. I couldn't be this close and not go. I've always wanted to see it and I have to say it was amazing! I was so glad I had the chance to see it and that my co-workers were willing to go with me.
I'm due home on Saturday. That's all I know right now.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

You get to experience so much through this job! Lucky you!