Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Just Chilling...

I know it has been a while since I posted-and I'm hearing about it from a lot of you.
I was in a little town called Morris Illinois last week doing cut over support for a new hotel. That means 12 hour shifts overnight. It took a bit of adjusting for me, but I made it. Not nearly as exciting as my trip to Savannah. The power did go out though. They had rolling brownouts one day for a few hours and my lights happened to go out as I was in the shower washing my hair. Thankfully it came back on before I rinsed out the conditioner.
I got home Saturday afternoon after working Friday night and only catch a 2 hour nap. I was up for 24 hours before I crashed at 5 PM. Sunday I drove down to Ohio for the Heidelberg Concert Choirs home concert and got to see a lot of old friends and hear some great music. I'm off till Sunday when I fly out to Phoenix for phase 2 of my training.
So I'm chilling and taking care of a bunch of stuff around my apartment that I've been letting pile up.

Current Miles Earned:
Northwest 6,529
Delta 1,095
Southwest 3 credits

1 comment:

edenwoman said...

Bravo!!
It seems like you are always away - and when you are back, it seems like you never left.